Compressed air has always been one of the most efficient ways to remove water from pipes. We’ve just made this process more convenient and accessible. Instead of paying somebody to perform this task for you, Floë makes it easy to drain your freshwater system, the moment you need to.
In no time, you can get back to enjoying water that’s ready for your family, friends, and pets to use. Or you can prep your RV, trailer, or boat for winterization — preventing frost damage to your pipes and freshwater tank. Whether you’re operating with a 12 volt power supply or you have access to a main AC outlet, both the Floë 636 and Floë 868 are easy to install and even easier use.
The Power of Floë
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE — Flush your RV’s water lines anywhere and anytime with Floë. Using either a 12 volt DC power connection — this system lets campers drain their water pipes fast, easy, and most of all, conveniently.
- EASY INSTALLATION — Floë fits right into your RV, boat, or other mobile vehicle, and there’s no need to dismantle your water system to install. With minimal parts required, Floë can be set up and ready to use in no time.
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION — Draining out your RV’s water system with Floë is simple. All you have to do is turn it on and flush each line out, one at a time. In minutes, you can have your RV winterized or prepped for your next camping adventure.
- EFFICIENT SOLUTION — Compressed air has always been one of the most effective ways to flush out water lines. Floë expedites this process by letting you do it yourself, instead of paying a professional to take care of it for you.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year warranty from a name campers know and trust.
Floë Induratec 636: 12V DC Integrated Drain Down System:
- 12V DC Power Connection
- Easy installation, no dismantling necessary
- NSF 61 and UL verified and approved
- Backed by a reliable 1-year warranty