- Simple, one touch operation for fully automatic leveling of the vehicle or trailer.
- Individual power units at each corner, which means nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems due to each pump only running 25% of the time, less cycles = less wear & tear.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- Four powder coated cylinders made at our facility rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder and come with a LIFETIME CYLINDER WARRANTY.
- Four weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation!
Attention: Vehicles 5 years old or older, Measurement Required: Underneath the cab driver's area, locate the control arm mounting bracket for the front axle, just rearward of this bracket measure from the bottom of the vehicle frame to the ground (parked on level surface). If this measurement is below 15" use the Ford E-350part numbers as they have a shorter front cylinder for better ground clearance. If this is not done, the cylinders may be swapped out in the installation process time frame (fee applied).